Save The Date!
July 18-19, 2022 | Mystic CT
Meet, network, learn & share with people advancing independent living through technology.
Pre-register now to stay informed of all the upcoming conference details.
- Early Bird Discount
- Hotel and Conference Location Details
- Workshop Registration
- Speaker Announcements
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Sponsored by the Connecticut Council on Developmental Disabilities
What to Expect
The Conference Will Include
- National experts in managing the change that comes with the move towards independence
- Real-world learning for family caregivers and agencies
- AT Product demonstrations
- Remote Monitoring options
- Hands-on sessions, networking, exhibitors, and more
- Keynote presentations & breakout sessions for both families and agency providers, and hands-on product demonstrations.
Session Topics Will Include
- Innovations in Independent Living & Assistive Technology
- Employment Options, LifeCourse™ & Person-Centered Planning
- Smart Home Living & Remote Monitoring Technology
- Using Apps for Independence: Transportation, Reading, Executive Functioning & More
- Input from State and Federal Representatives
Space Is Limited
Pre-register now and reserve your spot.**
Please note all State and Local COVID-19 precautions active at the time of the event will be followed for the safety of all our conference attendees, speakers, and ATECH staff.
* Full conference agenda and speaker information to be announced shortly.
** Pre-registration reserves your conference seat until May 1. Full conference registration and payment must be made by May 1, 2022.