COVID-19 has made us all reevaluate many things. Keeping the people we support in our group homes safe and connected is at the top of that list. Add to that labor shortages and rising costs. These are the significant challenges that CT providers are facing.
ATECH is helping CT providers meet these challenges. We are doing this by supporting quick and cost-effective implementations of smart-home solutions coupled with assistive technologies. Join us in this hour-long webinar to learn more about the turnkey solutions that can prepare you now for a second COVID-19 wave and beyond.
Join us during ATECH’s free upcoming webinar to learn how to:
- Assess the staffing and client needs in your groups homes;
- Define the right smart home solutions for your homes;
- Install these technologies, even during the COVID-19 outbreak;
- Train your staff and residents for successful adoption; and
- Secure funding for smart home assistive technology solutions in Connecticut.
Pam Fields, CEO
Assistive Technology Training Center of CT
P.S. Even if you cannot attend the live July 23rd webinar, we’ll still be sending out a link to the recording and the presentation materials to all those who register.