Group Homes, Independent Living & Smart Assistive Technology
Smart home devices and assistive technologies have come together to create new solutions that support people with disabilities living independently or in group settings.
COVID-19 adds new urgency to retrofitting homes with smart home and assistive technologies.
In this webinar, you will learn the key principles to:
– Define the right smart home solution for your home setting;
– Borrow from the ATECH lending library to evaluate these solutions;
– Install these technologies;
– Train your staff and residents for successful adoption;
– Secure funding for smart home assistive technology solutions.