Join us for our online professional training, the ATECH AT Academy. Led by AT industry expert Mike Marotta, this comprehensive course takes place over 2 months in a fully virtual format that gives your team access to the latest information and processes needed to deliver best-in-class AT Service.
- Best practices, tools, and processes for impactful, consistent service delivery
- A comprehensive framework for assessing assistive technology needs
- Up-to-date information on a wide range of assistive technology tools including mobile devices, apps, AAC, literacy, sensory, executive function, and social interaction tools and applications
- How to build an assistive technology team
- How to create your own Personal/Professional Learning Network (PLN) to support your professional development
- Step by step guides, feedback, and hands-on project to apply what you’re learning
AT service providers and AT professionals, therapists, administrators, and anyone committed to providing the highest quality care and service possible for those in need of assistive technology